Discussions under General Help

Please use the Discussions area to provide feedback and ask questions AIP-related questions. Thanks.

hosting problem

first post: icarium wrote: Hi, I'm trying to deploy my website which has the AIP in it, when i...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi Nati,By default, AIP generates a path to the image that is relat...

iis7

first post: infinitep wrote: Doesnt seem to work with IIS7? Can I register at module level? I ha...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi,It's working for me in IIS 7.5 on Windows 7. Just make sure to ...

CreateUserWizard Validation?

first post: infinitep wrote: Hi I am trying to put the AIP control in my CreateUserWizardStep Co...

latest post: infinitep wrote: Thanks Dave that works. I think it comes down to crappy testing...

Captcha Image not found

first post: vishnuvvn wrote: Hi,  I have installed and configured the web.config when I trie...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi, Your usage of the AIP web control appears to be fine. Of ...

Reload Image?

first post: jomsfx wrote: This seems to be a basic feature of CAPTCHA's but I can't find the ...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi, You could try placing the AIP control in an AJAX UpdatePane...

AIP Protection on iis6

first post: RaffaeleB wrote: i've installed your aip control in a web site. In local host (WinX...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi kbranch, Which version are you using? - Dave

W3C Compliance (1 Error)

first post: jomsfx wrote: I have been looking for a CAPTCHA server control and this is the on...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi, The recommended approach is to use a template so that you c...

AIP with web gardens

first post: Heinrich wrote: Ok, I tried your 2 beta version with web gardens. Unfortunately it ...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi, I can't reproduce the issue, possibly becasue I don't have ...

Use with VS2008 Express?

first post: irasmith wrote: Can this be installed into the VS2008 Web Developer Express edition...

latest post: davedev wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

How to Use it?

first post: lin2000y wrote: i configed it in the web.config file,but the imageplaceholder dosn'...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi, Thanks for your interest in AIP. In the Appearance sec...

• 1-10 of 10 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • discussions