Discussions under General Discussion

Please use the Discussions area to provide feedback and ask questions AIP-related questions. Thanks.

iis7

first post: infinitep wrote: Doesnt seem to work with IIS7? Can I register at module level? I ha...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi,It's working for me in IIS 7.5 on Windows 7. Just make sure to ...

Captcha Image not found

first post: vishnuvvn wrote: Hi,  I have installed and configured the web.config when I trie...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi, Your usage of the AIP web control appears to be fine. Of ...

Is Auto-Input Protection Free

first post: neomal wrote: I'm about to use the AIP and need to clarify whether AIP is absolut...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi, AIP is absolutely free and open source for all purposes. ...

AIP with web gardens

first post: Heinrich wrote: Ok, I tried your 2 beta version with web gardens. Unfortunately it ...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi, I can't reproduce the issue, possibly becasue I don't have ...

Use with VS2008 Express?

first post: irasmith wrote: Can this be installed into the VS2008 Web Developer Express edition...

latest post: davedev wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

Problems with subsites

first post: zeno wrote: Hello, I am finding that when I make a virtual directory under ...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi, I'm not sure why that's happening but I suspect it's becau...

Using with Web Gardens

first post: Paul234 wrote: Hi, is there any chance I could make AIP work when using the w...

latest post: davedev wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

Feedback

first post: davedev wrote: So, what do you think about AIP? Any thoughts for improvement?

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi Stephen, Thanks for the feedback. There are 3 object...

Configuring Error Text

first post: jeffdeville wrote: When the textbox is left blank, '*' appears to alert the user that ...

latest post: jeffdeville wrote: Fantastic! Thanks Dave. I've added the feature request.

• 1-9 of 9 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions