How to Use it?

Topics: General Help
Apr 23, 2007 at 6:09 PM
Edited Apr 23, 2007 at 6:44 PM
i configed it in the web.config file,but the imageplaceholder dosn't show any image,and i check the source there is a line call a AIP.ashx but i can't find it, is it missing?:
validateImage.ImageUrl = string.Format(System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture,"{0}?k={1}", VirtualPathUtility.ToAbsolute("~/AIP.ashx"), Page.Server.UrlEncode(generatedKey));

web.config code as the following:

<configuration>
<!-- The configSections define a section for ASP.NET Atlas. -->
<configSections>
<section name="autoInputProtection" type="DaveSexton.Web.Controls.Configuration.AutoInputProtectionSection" requirePermission="false"/>
</configSections>
<autoInputProtection defaultTextProvider="aipTextProvider" defaultBitmapProvider="aipBitmapProvider">
<textProviders>
<add name="aipTextProvider" type="DaveSexton.Web.Controls.BasicEnglishAutoInputProtectionTextProvider" colors="#153261" fonts="宋体"/>
<!--<add name="aipTextProvider" type="DaveSexton.Web.Controls.RandomCharactersAutoInputProtectionTextProvider" CaseSensitiveComparison="false" MaximumCharacters="5" MinimumCharacters="5" colors="#153261"/>-->
</textProviders>
<bitmapProviders>
<add name="aipBitmapProvider" type="DaveSexton.Web.Controls.LineNoiseAutoInputProtectionBitmapProvider"/>
</bitmapProviders>
<filters>
<add name="aipFilter" type="DaveSexton.Web.Controls.TranslucentBarsOverlayAutoInputProtectionFilterProvider" colors="#453521"/>
</filters>
</autoInputProtection>
Apr 23, 2007 at 9:28 PM
Edited Apr 26, 2007 at 8:13 PM
Hi,

Thanks for your interest in AIP.

In the Appearance section of the home page wiki I briefly discuss the purpose of the placeholder controls. Neither of the placeholder controls is the AIP web control that I refer to throughout the documentation. The placeholder controls are merely used for editing the AIP web control's template if you choose to do so.

At design-time, the placeholder image will only render an [x].

Check out the How Do I...? wiki for more information about the configuration requirements of AIP.

As for the AIP.ashx file, it doesn't exist. It's a virtual request handler that you must register in your web.config file. Again, please read the How Do I...? documentation for more information.

Thanks.