Share Hosting

Topics: Features
Jul 25, 2008 at 11:53 AM
Hi
I have problem using AIP under Shared Hosting .  Do I miss Something? I believe something on the httpHandlers part

thansk

Simplicio

Coordinator
Jul 25, 2008 at 5:23 PM
Hi Simplicio,

Which version of the control are you using? (I recommend using 2.0 Beta since it's been thoroughly tested at this point and will be made into a production release without much changing.)

Did you follow the instructions in the documentation regarding setup and the HTTP handler registration?

What is the problem that you are having, exactly?  No image?  An error?

You may want to enable tracing on your pages and then verify whether AIP trace output appears and is valid.

Note that I use AIP on my personal website, which is shared hosting, but I haven't had any issues with the control not working or the HTTP handler not functioning properly.

- Dave
Jul 26, 2008 at 1:07 PM

Hi dave,
Yes I got your email and reply, thanks for that. Im using Beta 2.0. Let me replicate it again by creating simple site and page. Then I give you some copy or screen shot, I wounder if I can contribute on AIP

best regards,
simplicio

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 5:42 AM, <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi Simplicio,

Which version of the control are you using? (I recommend using 2.0 Beta since it's been thoroughly tested at this point and will be made into a production release without much changing.)

Did you follow the instructions in the documentation regarding setup and the HTTP handler registration?

What is the problem that you are having, exactly? No image? An error?

You may want to enable tracing on your pages and then verify whether AIP trace output appears and is valid.

Note that I use AIP on my personal website, which is shared hosting, but I haven't had any issues with the control not working or the HTTP handler not functioning properly.

- Dave

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (aip@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email aip@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Jul 26, 2008 at 6:46 PM
Hi Simplicio,

That sounds like a good idea.  If you would zip a copy and send it to me at my email address, which you'll find in the AIP help, then I'll take a look for you.

If you'd like to contribute, AIP could always use additional providers for people to choose from.  Please feel free to send me any new providers that you develop and I'll review and consider packaging them into a standalone download with providers that other people donate as well.  (There haven't been any yet though :)

- Dave